Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hunger Games Inspired Etsy Shop & Discount


Who's ready for the Hunger Games premier on Thursday?
I've read all the book, so now I'm ready to see the movie!

Today I'm featuring a Hunger Games inspired Etsy shop. 

 



The Hunger Games Bracelet Wrap - TEAM PEETA Hand Stamped  with Black Silk Ribbon Wrap 


How adorable is this custom stamped bracelet?
Get it in team Gale, Katniss, or another saying.


Keepin It Thrifty readers will get 15% off!

Just enter code KIT15 at checkout!!! 

Here are a few other Hunger Games inspired jewelry. 

here is the place where I love you - Charm Necklace with Violet Crystals - Rue's Lullaby, The Hunger Games Quote Necklace 


The Hunger Games  Inspired Bow and Arrow Necklace with Coal Black Crystals and Brass Mockingjay 


Peeta's Pearl Earrings from the Hunger Games 



Are you crazy over the Hunger Games like me?



6 comments:

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...